+2 saturation on camera, no other edits
Canon Rebel T2i
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (viapassionandcoffeestains)
Just be fucking honest about how you feel about people while you’re alive.
Guidelines For Finding Someone Worthwhile (via sassyfag)
i liked u too together that is all
I have a boyfriend now, and he’s spectacular. So leave me alone please. I always get asks about Brian!! I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY HE LEFT OKAY. He’s married now and I’m happily in a relationship so there are no chances of us being with each other to pleasure you.